It is currently Wed 20 Jun - 07:35 (2018)
View unanswered posts
hi every 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    clan gameover Forum Index -> GameOver team -> Joining application.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ziggy

Masculin
items points: 0
Points Average: 0

PostPosted: Sat 26 Jun - 00:12 (2010)
Post subject: hi every 1

hello every my in game name is _ZigZag_ and i was hoping to join the clan. i played usko since the beta (sad to see where it is now) i played xigenon mainly a warrior. im from california and right now im off for summer break so i have time on my hands. im a good and fun guy to pk with, never cheat allways fair. quit usko a year or so ago and my friend CarPumpz told me about this farm server so i decieded to give it a try and he also told me about GameOver and thats how im here right now Razz this is just a little bit of info about me hopefully ill talk to you guyz in game
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 26 Jun - 00:12 (2010)
Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Divin
Administrateur

items points: 4
Points Average: 0

PostPosted: Sat 26 Jun - 00:33 (2010)

Hi zig Smile i don't see any bad things which means => Welcome on board, hope you'll enjoy playing with us
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:35 (2018)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    clan gameover Forum Index -> GameOver team -> Joining application. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation