It is currently Mon 10 Dec - 02:39 (2018)
View unanswered posts
Saul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    clan gameover Forum Index -> GameOver team -> Joining application.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
saul

items points: 0
Points Average: 0

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jun - 16:08 (2010)
Post subject: Saul

Hi guys, im looking to join the clan. Im a warrior right now and i have a friend called LLOOLL in the clan who is a rogue...

I saw as to the previous application that you are full on warriors right now but i can tell you the truth when i say this with back up from LLOOLL that im one of the best warriors combo wise and skill wise i know exactly my roll and how to play a warrior...

I have been playing USKO since the begginning and also some of MYKO...recently sold my usko account to come play a nice farm server...this server seems ideal for me and i was curious as to see if you guys would take me aboard? Smile

Im from England and on a summer break so i can play a while each day!

Many Thanks
Saul
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jun - 16:08 (2010)
Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Divin
Administrateur

items points: 4
Points Average: 0

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jun - 20:02 (2010)

Ok i don't see any wrong thing in your presentation Smile Welcome on board and read rules when you got free time, thx.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:39 (2018)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    clan gameover Forum Index -> GameOver team -> Joining application. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation